Official Logo of RFZ Website

Mainland

Ajman Mainland

Ajman is an emirate where a variety of businesses such as manufacturing, farming and fishing exists. With its new construction of pretty beach sides and resorts, a demand for restaurants and luxurious lifestyle has been thriving. Having a business set up in Ajman means starting with an LLC legal which is the first step for a company formation in Ajman with at least two people to start a business. Like every other Emirate in the UAE, you will need a UAE national as a local partner. According to Ajman’s business laws, the local sponsor will have 51% share of the company while the foreign investor or owner will receive the remaining 49%.
For an Ajman company set up, give us a call and we will guide you through all the important steps, important paperwork and what license suit your company best.

Ajman Mainland by Rockefeller Zone

If you have any question for company formation... We are available

How to Get Ajman Mainland License?


Doing the right thing, at the right time.

For a company set up in Ajman mainland, the process must be fulfilled by the Department of Economic Development in the Emirates. Once this is done to set up the business and jurisdiction is finalized, you will get the business license under the given jurisdiction.

Benefits of a business set up in Ajman mainland

Types of Business Licenses in Ajman Mainland

Types of Legal Entities for Your Company in Ajman Mainland

Request a Call Back

Have any doubts or got questions about our services? Reach out to us by filling the form below and we will get back to you ASAP. We pride on fast responses and on time services.

We Work Closely With

UAE Freezone

UAE has set up multiple free zones across the country so business can take advantage...

Learn More

UAE Mainland

A mainland Limited Liability Company (LLC) is registered with the government in one....

Learn More

UAE Offshore

Offshores are one of the best alternatives for businesses in different countries...

Learn More

UAE Banks

Foreign investors flock to UAE for one main reason – high end returns and full control of....

Learn More